Posted on March 25, 2013
1. Brighten your eyes. All women as we get older should use a little eyeliner. Don’t go too thick and apply it above top lashes. Or you can do a fine line and smudge it out (Gabriel Color Eye Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Eye Liner $13.80). For a softer look try using an eye shadow with angled brush along the lash line (Gabriel Eye Shadow $13.55/ZuZu Luxe Eye Shadow $15.25).
2. Less is more lip liner. Using too much lip liner has an aging effect that you want to avoid. When choosing a lip liner go with a neutral shade (Gabriel Nutmeg Lip Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Fresh or Innocence Lip Liner $13.80).
3. Hint of color. Glosses make lips look moist but after a certain age you want add some color to your lips. Don’t be afraid to mix and match lipsticks with a lip gloss which will give lips a fuller effect (Gabriel Lipstick/Lip Gloss $16.75 and ZuZu Luxe Lipstick/Lip Gloss $18.15).
4. Stick to natural. Stay clear of shadows with glitter and metallic. These frosted shades can cause the eyes to look more aged and wrinkled. Stick to softer more natural eye shadow shades (Gabriel Color Eye Shadow $13.55).
5. Contour to flatter. Jaw line and neck can be problem areas for some of us. Using a darker color (2-3 shades darker than foundation) to shadow and contour under the chin and onto neck. Or you can use a highlighting color to lift the face by applying below bottom of cheek and above the jaw line (Gabriel Dual Powder Foundation $26.35/ZuZu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation $28.30).
Category: all natural, beauty, cosmetics, cruelty free, foundation, gabriel, gluten free, makeup, mineral makeup, natural, vegan, zuzu luxe Tagged: blush, cheek, contour, cosmetics, crueltyfree, eyes, eyeshadow, face, fifties, gabrielcosmetics, gloss, glutenfree, highlighting, lipgloss, lipliner, lips, makeup, makeuptips, mascara, mineralmakeup, natural, powder, shadow, tips, vegan, zuzu
Posted on March 21, 2013
The following 4 skincare items now come in 2oz travel sizes and are available on our website!
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
Posted on March 15, 2013
The trend for Spring 2013 is blue eye liner and blue eye shadow. We love Rachel Zoe, did you see her blue eye liner on The Rachel Zoe Project? Blue eye liner is amazing since it makes your eyes pop even if you don’t have blue eyes! With so many different shades of blue the possibilities are endless. The look couldn’t be easier to create. Try keeping your eye nude by using Platinum eye shadow and then line with liquid liner like our Azure. If you’d rather use a pencil South Pacific or Ocean would do the trick as well!
For a look that makes you stand out from the crowd try using blue eye shadow this season. Try blending several shades to build the look. ZuZu Luxe’s Calypso and Breeze are used on the model above. When trying this trend for yourself don’t be afraid to experiment with all different shades of blue (turquoise, navy, sapphire, cyan). Remember the look is bright, bold and to make your eyes pop!
Posted on March 8, 2013
Are you as excited about the release of Oz the Great and Powerful movie as we are? Gabriel was inspired to create The Wickedest Wing of the Northwest! This look coincides with Emerald the color of the year. Click on the above picture for steps on how to create this look or shop the look here SHOP LOOK.
Posted on March 3, 2013
We love this healthy salad that is good for you inside and out!
A tasty salad full of all the skin-essentials with a dressing that looks like a beauty spa facial mask, that is so good you’ll want to eat this mask instead! After all, beauty happens from the inside out.
2 handfuls of spinach
1 carrot, grated or shredded
2 radishes, sliced paper thin with a mandolin
2 small cucumbers (peeled if not organic) sliced in half lengthways
1 small red onion, sliced very thin with a mandolin
3 limes, juiced
1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
1 pinch of cayenne pepper
1 tsp honey
1 handful of fresh soft herbs(works best with dill, cilantro or basil leaves)
¼ tsp unrefined sea salt
1. Put the sliced onion in a small bowl with the lime juice to soak for at least 10 minutes. If you do this ahead of time, leaving it to soak for an hour…
View original post 141 more words
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.