Posted on May 24, 2013
Posted on March 25, 2013
1. Brighten your eyes. All women as we get older should use a little eyeliner. Don’t go too thick and apply it above top lashes. Or you can do a fine line and smudge it out (Gabriel Color Eye Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Eye Liner $13.80). For a softer look try using an eye shadow with angled brush along the lash line (Gabriel Eye Shadow $13.55/ZuZu Luxe Eye Shadow $15.25).
2. Less is more lip liner. Using too much lip liner has an aging effect that you want to avoid. When choosing a lip liner go with a neutral shade (Gabriel Nutmeg Lip Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Fresh or Innocence Lip Liner $13.80).
3. Hint of color. Glosses make lips look moist but after a certain age you want add some color to your lips. Don’t be afraid to mix and match lipsticks with a lip gloss which will give lips a fuller effect (Gabriel Lipstick/Lip Gloss $16.75 and ZuZu Luxe Lipstick/Lip Gloss $18.15).
4. Stick to natural. Stay clear of shadows with glitter and metallic. These frosted shades can cause the eyes to look more aged and wrinkled. Stick to softer more natural eye shadow shades (Gabriel Color Eye Shadow $13.55).
5. Contour to flatter. Jaw line and neck can be problem areas for some of us. Using a darker color (2-3 shades darker than foundation) to shadow and contour under the chin and onto neck. Or you can use a highlighting color to lift the face by applying below bottom of cheek and above the jaw line (Gabriel Dual Powder Foundation $26.35/ZuZu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation $28.30).
Category: all natural, beauty, cosmetics, cruelty free, foundation, gabriel, gluten free, makeup, mineral makeup, natural, vegan, zuzu luxe Tagged: blush, cheek, contour, cosmetics, crueltyfree, eyes, eyeshadow, face, fifties, gabrielcosmetics, gloss, glutenfree, highlighting, lipgloss, lipliner, lips, makeup, makeuptips, mascara, mineralmakeup, natural, powder, shadow, tips, vegan, zuzu
Posted on January 30, 2013
What tips do you have for highlighting and defining brow and cheek bones? Use Gabriel Bone eye shadow or ZuZu Luxe Platinum eye show to highlight and define brow bone. Tip: Use Uber or Hope lipstick on top of brow highlighter, because of the silver shimmer when the light hits it that area will be highlighted. For cheek bones contour with blush just below the cheek bones.
How do you maintain a ‘bronzed’ look, but don’t over do it for the winter time? Only apply where the sun would naturally hit the skin; bridge of nose, cheeks, hairline and jaw line. We suggest our bronzers in either D-28 or D-32. If a bronzer with no shimmer is desired you can use Gabriel Dual Powder Deep Beige for a more matte look.
Keep checking back for more great makeup tips from Gabriel! Stay beautiful!
Category: all natural, beauty, blush, bronzer, cosmetics, cruelty free, foundation, gabriel, gluten free, green, lips, lipstick, makeup, mineral makeup, natural, powder, vegan, zuzu luxe Tagged: all natural, blush, bronzer, cruelty free, gluten free, highlight, makeup, natural, vegan
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.