Posted on July 31, 2014
Best way to refresh!
If your skin is looking dull and your foundation isn’t feeling fresh and smooth, Spray Gabriel Organics Sea Mineral Hydra Mist over your existing makeup. Hold it at least 8 inches from your face and lightly pump 2 or 3 times in a circular motion so the entire face is evenly misted. Give it a little time to settle before applying any additional powders.
Gabriel Artistic Team
Posted on July 28, 2014
The dual purpose Color Correcting Primers correct color imperfections and reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores to achieve a smooth clear complexion.
Wear under foundation or alone for a velvety-smooth finish. If you have more than one skin concern, we recommend using a Color Correcting Primer to address one issue and a foundation to address the other.
Universal — Increase allover skin luminosity, perfect for the runway look.
Anti-Sallowness — Corrects sallow complexions.
Anti-Blotchiness – Neutralizes red tones on skin, covering blemishes and rosacea.
Anti-Dullness — Catches natural light adding color to dull skin.
Anti-Redness – Conceals bluish bruises, under-eye circles and mild red tones on the face.
Posted on March 25, 2013
1. Brighten your eyes. All women as we get older should use a little eyeliner. Don’t go too thick and apply it above top lashes. Or you can do a fine line and smudge it out (Gabriel Color Eye Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Eye Liner $13.80). For a softer look try using an eye shadow with angled brush along the lash line (Gabriel Eye Shadow $13.55/ZuZu Luxe Eye Shadow $15.25).
2. Less is more lip liner. Using too much lip liner has an aging effect that you want to avoid. When choosing a lip liner go with a neutral shade (Gabriel Nutmeg Lip Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Fresh or Innocence Lip Liner $13.80).
3. Hint of color. Glosses make lips look moist but after a certain age you want add some color to your lips. Don’t be afraid to mix and match lipsticks with a lip gloss which will give lips a fuller effect (Gabriel Lipstick/Lip Gloss $16.75 and ZuZu Luxe Lipstick/Lip Gloss $18.15).
4. Stick to natural. Stay clear of shadows with glitter and metallic. These frosted shades can cause the eyes to look more aged and wrinkled. Stick to softer more natural eye shadow shades (Gabriel Color Eye Shadow $13.55).
5. Contour to flatter. Jaw line and neck can be problem areas for some of us. Using a darker color (2-3 shades darker than foundation) to shadow and contour under the chin and onto neck. Or you can use a highlighting color to lift the face by applying below bottom of cheek and above the jaw line (Gabriel Dual Powder Foundation $26.35/ZuZu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation $28.30).
Category: all natural, beauty, cosmetics, cruelty free, foundation, gabriel, gluten free, makeup, mineral makeup, natural, vegan, zuzu luxe Tagged: blush, cheek, contour, cosmetics, crueltyfree, eyes, eyeshadow, face, fifties, gabrielcosmetics, gloss, glutenfree, highlighting, lipgloss, lipliner, lips, makeup, makeuptips, mascara, mineralmakeup, natural, powder, shadow, tips, vegan, zuzu
Posted on November 28, 2012
What are the benefits of buying a 2-way foundation (or dual powder foundation) and what type of skin is best suited rather than a foundation and powder separately?
Our dual powder foundations are best suited for people with normal to oily skin because it is a powder formula vs. a liquid designed to absorb excess oil. The benefits are that you get two products in one; a foundation to provide an even skin tone and base and a powder to control shine. I would especially recommend for the woman on the go as it is in solid form vs. other mineral based powders that are loose and can’t get messy.
Powder Foundation tools: When to use a brush, sponge, and fingers and why to achieve flawless skin.
Our dual powder foundations come with a sponge to achieve two looks; use wet for maximum coverage or dry for a soft velvety finish. Our Powder Brush is also recommended for use throughout the day to prevent powder from appearing too cakey. Make sure to wash the sponge at least once a wekk to prevent any type of skin breakouts. I suggest using a cleanser to wash. I wouldn’t recommend using your finger with a powder foundation, as it would not apply correctly. I would only use fingers with a cream/liquid formula.
Posted on November 21, 2012
Gabriel Cosmetics has introduced Fall & Holiday Gift Sets. Here is a face chart with a step by step guide to recreate The Holiday Basic Collection set look.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.