Posted on March 25, 2013
1. Brighten your eyes. All women as we get older should use a little eyeliner. Don’t go too thick and apply it above top lashes. Or you can do a fine line and smudge it out (Gabriel Color Eye Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Eye Liner $13.80). For a softer look try using an eye shadow with angled brush along the lash line (Gabriel Eye Shadow $13.55/ZuZu Luxe Eye Shadow $15.25).
2. Less is more lip liner. Using too much lip liner has an aging effect that you want to avoid. When choosing a lip liner go with a neutral shade (Gabriel Nutmeg Lip Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Fresh or Innocence Lip Liner $13.80).
3. Hint of color. Glosses make lips look moist but after a certain age you want add some color to your lips. Don’t be afraid to mix and match lipsticks with a lip gloss which will give lips a fuller effect (Gabriel Lipstick/Lip Gloss $16.75 and ZuZu Luxe Lipstick/Lip Gloss $18.15).
4. Stick to natural. Stay clear of shadows with glitter and metallic. These frosted shades can cause the eyes to look more aged and wrinkled. Stick to softer more natural eye shadow shades (Gabriel Color Eye Shadow $13.55).
5. Contour to flatter. Jaw line and neck can be problem areas for some of us. Using a darker color (2-3 shades darker than foundation) to shadow and contour under the chin and onto neck. Or you can use a highlighting color to lift the face by applying below bottom of cheek and above the jaw line (Gabriel Dual Powder Foundation $26.35/ZuZu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation $28.30).
Category: all natural, beauty, cosmetics, cruelty free, foundation, gabriel, gluten free, makeup, mineral makeup, natural, vegan, zuzu luxe Tagged: blush, cheek, contour, cosmetics, crueltyfree, eyes, eyeshadow, face, fifties, gabrielcosmetics, gloss, glutenfree, highlighting, lipgloss, lipliner, lips, makeup, makeuptips, mascara, mineralmakeup, natural, powder, shadow, tips, vegan, zuzu
Posted on January 30, 2013
Full and shaped brows can frame the face and give you a more youthful look.
TO CREATE A CLASSIC SHAPE:
1. Hold a pencil vertically against your nose and pluck stray hair to the right of it. Switch the pencil to the other side of your nose and repeat.
2. For the arch, hold your pencil again, but now angle it diagonally over the center of your iris. Your ideal brow high point is where the pencil hits the brow. Tweeze just three or four hairs from underneath to enhance the arch.
3. For the right length, place a pencil diagonally from the base of your nose to the outer corner of your eye. Where the pencil and brow bone meet is where your brow should end.
FOR THE FULLER, MORE EVEN BROW:
Posted on December 18, 2012
Do you ever recommend using a primer before applying mascara? Why didn’t you include one in your cosmetic lines?
Most have synthetic fibers that may be harmful to the delicate eye; however I would recommend our Clear Mascara, which coats the lashes and makes them appear fuller.
What are the major benefits with going with an all-natural mascara?
You are avoiding harsh chemicals found in mass-market mascaras. Ours helps promote healthy lash growth from vitamins and herbal extracts instead of mascara with synthetic fibers that just mimic.
Gabriel Color Mascara $15.20
Gentle and non-irritating formula with vitamin B-5 to lengthen and thicken lashes without clumping or smudging. Specially designed brush expertly defines, separates and creates maximum volume. Natural plant waxes and vitamins have been added for superior conditioning and protection for full healthy lashes.
Available Colors: Black, Black Brown
Zuzu Luxe Mascara $16.20
Designed to add some wattage to your wink! Clear Mascara conditions lashes to create a natural look or tame wild brows. .25oz/7.5ml
This gentle and non-irritating formula enriched with vitamins and herbal extracts will help protect each fragile eyelash and encourage maximum growth. The luxurious nylon brush is especially designed to add length while being clump proof and non-smudging. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
To make eyes really intense, apply multiple coats of ZuZu Luxe Mascara to the top lashes, stroking upward and to the very tip, then sweep the shade along lower lashes. Best used with our Brow/Lash Brush to separate the lashes eliminating any flakes or clumps.
Available Colors: Onyx, Espresso, Navy, Clear
Category: all natural, beauty, cosmetics, cruelty free, gabriel, gluten free, makeup, mascara, mineral makeup, natural, vegan, zuzu luxe Tagged: all natural, beauty, cosmetics, crueltyfree, eco, extracts, gabriel, gentle, glutenfree, green, lashes, makeup, mascara, natural, sensitive, vegan, vitamins, zuzuluxe
Posted on November 21, 2012
Gabriel Cosmetics has introduced Fall & Holiday Gift Sets. Here is a face chart with a step by step guide to recreate The Holiday Basic Collection set look.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.