Posted on May 21, 2014
Posted on February 26, 2014
When you think of spring you usually envision rosy cheeks and pink lips. This season, brace yourself as the trend is sexier and bolder than years past. Look forward to an edgier look that is easier to pull off than you think. Gabriel shows you how!
The hot lip color on the runways was orange! This shade is flattering on just about everyone and will make your lip pop next to all the pastels in clothing that you’ll be seeing. Try Gabriel Color Lipstick in Coral or Shades of Paradise Lip Palette.
Inky Eye Liner
Make a statement wearing black or charcoal smudged liner with minimal makeup. This makes for a casual yet cool look. Try ZuZu Luxe Liquid Liner in Raven.
Models on the runway looked as if they were wearing nothing on their faces. To recreate this look we suggest using small amounts of concealer. Then mix your moisturizer and liquid foundation to create a dewier complexion. Finally sweep a neutral shade on the apples of cheeks and lips. Try using Gabriel Color Multi Pots.
Start practicing these looks now as spring is just around the corner!
Posted on May 24, 2013
Posted on March 25, 2013
1. Brighten your eyes. All women as we get older should use a little eyeliner. Don’t go too thick and apply it above top lashes. Or you can do a fine line and smudge it out (Gabriel Color Eye Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Eye Liner $13.80). For a softer look try using an eye shadow with angled brush along the lash line (Gabriel Eye Shadow $13.55/ZuZu Luxe Eye Shadow $15.25).
2. Less is more lip liner. Using too much lip liner has an aging effect that you want to avoid. When choosing a lip liner go with a neutral shade (Gabriel Nutmeg Lip Liner $12.00/ZuZu Luxe Fresh or Innocence Lip Liner $13.80).
3. Hint of color. Glosses make lips look moist but after a certain age you want add some color to your lips. Don’t be afraid to mix and match lipsticks with a lip gloss which will give lips a fuller effect (Gabriel Lipstick/Lip Gloss $16.75 and ZuZu Luxe Lipstick/Lip Gloss $18.15).
4. Stick to natural. Stay clear of shadows with glitter and metallic. These frosted shades can cause the eyes to look more aged and wrinkled. Stick to softer more natural eye shadow shades (Gabriel Color Eye Shadow $13.55).
5. Contour to flatter. Jaw line and neck can be problem areas for some of us. Using a darker color (2-3 shades darker than foundation) to shadow and contour under the chin and onto neck. Or you can use a highlighting color to lift the face by applying below bottom of cheek and above the jaw line (Gabriel Dual Powder Foundation $26.35/ZuZu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation $28.30).
Category: all natural, beauty, cosmetics, cruelty free, foundation, gabriel, gluten free, makeup, mineral makeup, natural, vegan, zuzu luxe Tagged: blush, cheek, contour, cosmetics, crueltyfree, eyes, eyeshadow, face, fifties, gabrielcosmetics, gloss, glutenfree, highlighting, lipgloss, lipliner, lips, makeup, makeuptips, mascara, mineralmakeup, natural, powder, shadow, tips, vegan, zuzu
Posted on January 23, 2013
The Heartbreaker Collection features two sets in either warm or cool tones designed to create the perfect pout! With Valentine’s Day around the corner I wanted to share the steps I take to create the perfect pout.
STEP ONE: Prep & Prime
Prep your lips with an application of Gabriel Organics Marine Lip Treatment to ensure your lips are soft and smooth (be sure to blot, lips should be moist not wet). Prime them with foundation and powder. This helps prolong the lipstick and creates a blank canvas
STEP TWO: Line Lips
Line your lips to create the desired shape. Use a lip liner with a dull point rather than freshly sharpened, this will create a softer, prettier definition.
STEP THREE: Fill in Lips
Fill in entire lip area with the lip liner used to shape your lips. This will help prolong the lipstick.
STEP FOUR: Apply Lipstick (ZZL Starlet Lipstick from the Heartbreaker Collection is used in picture)
You can always apply straight from the tube however using a lip brush helps with precision, I actually dipped the lip brush into the tip of the lipstick.
COLORS USED: ZuZu Luxe Cherry lip liner and ZuZu Luxe Starlet Lipstick from the Heartbreaker Collection.
Send us your pics, we would love to see your Perfect Pouts!
Category: all natural, beauty, cosmetics, cruelty free, foundation, gabriel, gluten free, green, lipgloss, lips, lipstick, makeup, mineral makeup, natural, red, skincare, valentines, vegan, zuzu luxe Tagged: beauty, gluten free, heartbreaker, lipliner, lips, lipstick, makeup, natural, pout, red, valentines, vegan
Posted on January 23, 2013
VERA’S RUBY LIPS photo/Vera Farmiga ZuZu Luxe Lipstick in Vino De Amor
For extra staying power: blot once and reapply color To add shine: apply your favorite lip gloss on top
Category: all natural, cosmetics, cruelty free, gabriel, gluten free, green, lipgloss, lips, lipstick, makeup, mineral makeup, natural, skincare, vegan, zuzu luxe Tagged: beauty, gabriel, gluten free, lip brush, lipgloss, lips, lipstick, makeup, natural, skin care, vegan, zuzu, zuzuluxe
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.